Product/People Management: Roadmap Development, Requirements Gathering, Planning & Estimation, Agile, Kanban, Lean Development Principles, Campus Recruitment, Mentoring, Growth Path Planning, Feedback Management, Progress Tracking
Techniques: REST APIs, Web Backends, Distributed Systems Design, Service Architectures (SOA/MSA), Data Modeling & Warehousing, Test Driven Development
January 2016 - Present
- At int.ai we are building a full-stack enterprise data platform. What sets it apart from competition is the intelligent interface using which insights for business decision making, can be drawn, at the speed of thought.
Taking advantage of the advancements in storage and compute power, our vision is to automate the role of a business analyst by using Natural Language Processing and advanced Classification/Clustering algorithms.
Having conceived the architecture and the design of the product, I developed the initial prototype for the virtual analyst BI product. Along with a small team, I am now working on v2 of the product, trying to bring our vision to life one step at a time.
Consultant Architect / Technical Advisor / Mentor
February 2014 - Present
- I primarily work with startups to help them form their tech strategy and/or build their core architecture. I also occasionally advise and mentor startups on their tech stack choices, team building and related activities.
May 2015 - September 2015
- Led 4 scrum teams working on Practo Search and was part of the interview panel for Senior Engineers & Product Managers.
- Conceived new architecture for an internal data tool which reduced the new segment launch time by more than half.
- Initiated the move to service based architecture by conceiving several platform as a service projects like Search, Audit as a service & Single source of truth.
October 2014 - April 2015
- Led the team developing ML platform for business cases like fake product/listing detection, auto quality check etc. V1 of the platform was delivered on time and under budget.
- Positively influenced major design decisions by working very closely with Sr. Engineers & Platform Architects.
- Was actively involved in building small but high performing teams.
September 2012 - October 2014
- Led several engineering teams responsible for the delivery of Agent Directory, Leads Management & Ad Publishing in the Real Estate vertical.
- Initiated several successful processes like Bug Bash & Kanban for development. The team successfully squashed 120+ bugs during the first bug bash.
- Have coordinated, planned & completed over 20 high impact, production deployments apart from several small releases & hot fixes.
Co Founder & Head of Technical Operations - V Solutions
March 2009 - September 2012
- Started out as a student entrepreneur & worked with over 500 customers on their software design needs. Built apps, managed servers, domains etc.
- Built a location based consumer product which scaled to 42K+ users in 3 months.
- Learnt what it takes to build & manage a team of engineers.